Your Eye Health
The gift of sight is sadly not something that all people are born with. It’s easy to forget how precious and amazing our eyes really are, so here’s a reminder:
- They’re our most highly developed sense organs.
- They’re self-focusing, self-lubricating, self-cleansing and well protected.
- They can adapt to bright or dim light.
- They can focus far off or very near.
- They’re so sensitive they can help the brain distinguish between images only 0.0024 millimetres apart.
- Eyes communicate to others, by revealing our feelings and reflecting our well-being.
You can read more about common eye conditions and how your optometrist can assist you on the dedicated pages
Myopia in Children
You only get one pair – so look after them!
We know life can be busy, and keeping your eyes healthy can often be forgotten about. That’s where we can help, because we care for eyes