Inner Page Image
Remember, if you’re having trouble, it’s completely normal. Like all good things, it can take some time to adjust. So no matter how big or small the question, please get in touch because we’re here to help!
- Always wash and dry your hands before you handle your contact lenses.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your contact lenses after each use (except daily disposable lenses, which should be through away after each wear).
- Always store your contact lenses in fresh solution after use. Do not top up the existing solution and never use tap water, bottled water or saline to clean or store your contact lenses.
- Replace your storage case with every new bottle of solution.
- Air-dry your storage case and keep dry when not in use.
- Never use expired contact lenses or solutions.